We are pleased to offer our employees competitive salaries and packages that provide a full range of benefits. As part of the Queen’s Health Systems family of companies, full-time employees of Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc (DLS) have access to exceptional benefits for themselves and their families.
- Health insurance including vision and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Retirement savings plan including 401(k) with generous company match
- Retirement pension
- Access to a personal financial advisor for one-on-one planning and advice
- Subsidized parking and bus passes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Subsidy for relocation costs from the mainland
- Service award program and employee recognition
Individualized Training and Development
At DLS, we help our employees continue to grow and develop in their careers by providing a comprehensive training program with a variety of continuing education opportunities. It starts with our new hire orientation program and continues on with new learning opportunities for team members of all levels throughout their career with DLS. This includes training in phlebotomy, lab procedures, computer, safety, and compliance via classroom and online instruction.
Our dedicated training department offers in-house training including DLS-created exercises and videos of clinical conferences. Many employees also have the opportunity to attend the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) Hawaii conference and other local and national professional development classes.
Hawai‘i License Information
The State of Hawai‘i requires licensure for Medical Technologists and Medical Lab Technicians.
For more information, contact:
State of Hawaii Department of Health
State Laboratories Division
2725 Waimano Home Road
Pearl City, Hawaii 96782
Phone: (808) 453-6653
You may contact our Human Resources office at (808) 441-5473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.